How to learn more efficiently
To study hard is a very common way of learning. It works but it's neither very comfortable nor particularly efficient. There are several methods how you can learn easier and faster.
- use flash cards
- The learning box with flash cards offers a more efficient way of studying of an extensive subject over a long period of time.
- Summaries can help to structure the subject.
- Learn less
- It is useful to confine the information you want to learn.
- To sleep, especially to dream, is necessary "post processing" within the learning process.
- With superlearning you can avoid learning blocks by relieving the tension and having fun.
- Multi channel learning
- Learn with more than one sensory organ at a time, this strengthens your "learning impression".
- Including practical usage
- The result of learning are strengthened if the newly learned material is connected with often used knowledge.